Friday, April 29, 2011

It's snowing, snowing, snowing :D

Which brings up all kinds of ethical issues:
1. Do I go out in the snow and still run all the errands I need to run for class tonight (risking my life with the terrible VA drivers) or do I bank on class being canceled (risking my life where my grade is concerned)?
2. Should I beg God for class to be canceled when my final presentation is tonight (which we are ready for, by the way and our group is most excellent) and it is worth 20% of my grade and this is our last class?
3. Can I be supremely happy about this snow even though it may mean that some of my friend’s flights are delayed/canceled?
Gosh, being a grown up can take all the fun out of this.
Oh wait,
no it can’t!
It’s snowing! It’s snowing! It’s snowing! tra la la la la : ) *twirls in office chair with delight*

No comments:

Post a Comment